Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The pumpkin series - continued.

I feel like Im living on pumpkin at the moment, this time it is a pumpkin curry with carots and potatoes! We still have a huge pot on the stove so it will still be pumpkin for a few more days. At least, Im creating some autumn atmosphere...although it is 30 degrees celcius outside :-)
Cant wait for the leaves to turn red and orange, some chilly air and spiced apple juice with some cookies...or pumpkin pie :-)

But for now, here is the curry...
and sorry this seems to become a food blog but since I stopped my beloved life of travels and settled down in Heidelberg, scenery isnt changing as quickly as before so my cooking and baking adventures are becoming my photo models :-)

The curry, as I said....











No comments:

Post a Comment